I need an old account back!!!

May 25, 2004 9:41:03 AM

I have tried to make anew account name bur accidentely put it under addmistator and have lost a lot of important documents. How do I get it the old account back!!!!

More about : account back

Anonymous
May 25, 2004 2:47:09 PM

Log out and log back in using the old account... unless you actually deleted
the old account.

If you do not know how to do this, check the Windows help file or post
again.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS