I need an old account back!!!

I have tried to make anew account name bur accidentely put it under addmistator and have lost a lot of important documents. How do I get it the old account back!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about account back

    Log out and log back in using the old account... unless you actually deleted
    the old account.

    If you do not know how to do this, check the Windows help file or post
    again.

    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Scooby-Doo 123" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried to make anew account name bur accidentely put it under
    >addmistator and have lost a lot of important documents. How do I get it the
    >old account back!!!!

Microsoft Windows XP