Nicholas

Distinguished
May 12, 2004

Whilst trying to remove 2 drivers I could only create more and more 1394 and Local Area connections.Can someone tell me how to delete the 13 or so Local Area connections and the 5 or 6 1394 connections from the Network Connections that I made ?

"Nicholas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Whilst trying to remove 2 drivers I could only create more and more 1394 and Local Area connections.Can someone tell me how to delete the 13 or so Local Area connections and the 5 or 6 1394 connections from the Network Connections that I made ?

Find the connections in the Registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network and delete
them from here.

--
(tm)

Nicholas

Distinguished
May 12, 2004

Thanks for your reply. I have managed to reinstall Windows XP Home Edition and load software , drivers etc , and every thing is going well thankyou.

"Nicholas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks for your reply. I have managed to reinstall Windows XP Home Edition and load software , drivers etc , and every thing is going well thankyou.

You are welcome.

--
(tm)