Nelson

I installed Windows XP on my computer. I used to have W98 and the modem used to work fine. But now, that I have Windows XP my modem is not working/responding. What can I do to fix it???

Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your computer
or modem, search for Windows XP compatible drivers, download
and install them.

Resources for Troubleshooting Modem Problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308022&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP