HP PCS 2510 document feeder

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I am looking at purchasing the PCS 2510 all-in-one unit and noticed it
has no document feeder yet is a fax machine. How do you scan in
multiple pages without a document feeder? Do you get the option to
scan in each page one at a time into memory and then fax them or
something? Or are you just out of luck if you want to fax more than a
cover sheet? Thanks.

JR

"John" <jriker1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am looking at purchasing the PCS 2510 all-in-one unit and noticed it
> has no document feeder yet is a fax machine. How do you scan in
> multiple pages without a document feeder? Do you get the option to
> scan in each page one at a time into memory and then fax them or
> something? Or are you just out of luck if you want to fax more than a
> cover sheet? Thanks.

At the end of the page scan it will ask if there are more sheets to scan. If
so the additional sheets will be scanned into memory. When all the sheets have
been scanned the 2510 will then dial the number and send the fax.

Regards,