Broadband Connections

Mac

How can I set my Broadband modem to remain permanently connected to the internet?
I've got an Alcatel Speedtouch 330 modemwhich insists on diconnecting eveytime I log off. Any help GRATEFULLY received!

Mac <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How can I set my Broadband modem to remain permanently connected to the internet?
>I've got an Alcatel Speedtouch 330 modemwhich insists on diconnecting eveytime I log off. Any help GRATEFULLY received!

This is by design, unless you use the fast user switching feature.
"Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669)

--
(tm)