RAT commands

Last response: in Video Games
January 13, 2005 12:54:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hi Guys,

I heard since the latest joint ops update some aditional rat commands had
been added, anyone know the one to change the server name?

Steve.

More about : rat commands

January 14, 2005 10:30:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

That 1 aint there
gr
Heini ^NB^
"Steve68s" <steve68s(remove)@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
> Hi Guys,
>
> I heard since the latest joint ops update some aditional rat commands had
> been added, anyone know the one to change the server name?
>
> Steve.

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 1:15:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Can i ask, what is a RAT Command?

Cheers
Bishy

Visit us @ www.bck-squad.tk