i am tryinnnterg to use a epson stylus color 800 printer with my windows xp .but all i get is blank page it will not print. what is wrong?

Open your Control Panel and click on the "Add Hardware" icon.
The "Add Hardware Wizard" will appear.

1. Click on Next and place a dot next to "Yes, I have already connected the hardware".
2. Click Next and scroll all the way down to "Add a new hardware device".
3. Click once to highlight it and click Next.
4. Place a dot next to "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)".
5. Click Next and scroll down to "Printers", click once to highlight and click Next.
6. Place a dot next to "Use the following port" and click Next.
7. In the "Install Printer Software Screen", on the left side scroll down to "Epson"
and click once to highlight, then in the right-side scroll down to
"Epson Stylus Color 800 ESC/P 2", click on it to highlight and click Next to install the software.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!