  • Memory
  • Windows XP
a b } Memory
May 26, 2004 3:05:54 AM

I keep getting the pop up:
vsmon.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x01cc2e15" refrenced memory
at "0x00000004". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program

I click on OK but then I get
TrueVector Service has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.

Well I have have clicked on Send Error Report. I am
still getting the Application Error message.
Help! What do I do to fix this.

More about : vsmon exe

Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 26, 2004 11:11:16 AM

Hi

Try uninstalling/re-installing Zone Alarm.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"redd2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I keep getting the pop up:
| vsmon.exe - Application Error
| The instruction at "0x01cc2e15" refrenced memory
| at "0x00000004". The memory could not be "read".
| Click on OK to terminate the program
|
| I click on OK but then I get
| TrueVector Service has encountered a problem and needs to
| close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
| Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
|
| Well I have have clicked on Send Error Report. I am
| still getting the Application Error message.
| Help! What do I do to fix this.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 26, 2004 11:11:17 AM

I attempted to uninstall Zone Alarm, received the
following message:
"TrueVector Internet Monitor not uninstalled. Unstaller
not able to stop TrueVector software service. This will
happen if other software is using TrueVector engine. To
uninstall ZoneAlarm make sure all other TrueVector based
programs have been closed."

The only other program I installed was AvastAnti-Virus.
could this be my problem. Should I uninstall Avast?

a b } Memory
May 26, 2004 4:51:05 PM

Zone labs request that you boot to safe mode to uninstall this program. If you have updated to version 5.0 uninstall it asap.It has all kinds of problems of it own and will infect your computer with problems also.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 27, 2004 1:41:13 AM

Hi

I don't know Avast and how it works. Can you disable it instead of
uninstalling - to see if that helps?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| I attempted to uninstall Zone Alarm, received the
| following message:
| "TrueVector Internet Monitor not uninstalled. Unstaller
| not able to stop TrueVector software service. This will
| happen if other software is using TrueVector engine. To
| uninstall ZoneAlarm make sure all other TrueVector based
| programs have been closed."
|
| The only other program I installed was AvastAnti-Virus.
| could this be my problem. Should I uninstall Avast?

| >|

!