How to install a Dual Boot??

Hi Folks,

I have lots of history using Microsoft ME, and will "have" to also install
Windows XP. I guess I'll be using the Pro Corproate version?

I'm told I can make a dual boot.... and simply boot into Windows ME or
Windows XP by choice.

How do I install this? I sure don't want to install "XP" over "ME", and I have
no idea what tjhe mechanics of a dual boot are.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

HOW TO: Create a Multiple-Boot System in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306559&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP