user account picture

Go to Control panel and clcik on User Accounts icon. Next click on your
account. When the 'what do you want to change about your account' window
opens click Change my picture. Another window will now appear. Click the
'browse for more pictures' option. This will then open the My Pictures
folder where you can choose a new picture. Maske sure that the picture you
want to use is in the My Picture folder first before proceeding.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert