user account picture

May 26, 2004 7:00:46 PM

How do I change the user account picture with a picture I
have?

More about : user account picture

May 26, 2004 9:21:04 PM

Click on your picture in the start menu, option screen will come up giving option to change it!
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 4:21:32 AM

Go to Control panel and clcik on User Accounts icon. Next click on your
account. When the 'what do you want to change about your account' window
opens click Change my picture. Another window will now appear. Click the
'browse for more pictures' option. This will then open the My Pictures
folder where you can choose a new picture. Maske sure that the picture you
want to use is in the My Picture folder first before proceeding.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
!