user account picture

How do I change the user account picture with a picture I
have?
2 answers Last reply
More about user account picture

    Click on your picture in the start menu, option screen will come up giving option to change it!

    Go to Control panel and clcik on User Accounts icon. Next click on your
    account. When the 'what do you want to change about your account' window
    opens click Change my picture. Another window will now appear. Click the
    'browse for more pictures' option. This will then open the My Pictures
    folder where you can choose a new picture. Maske sure that the picture you
    want to use is in the My Picture folder first before proceeding.

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert
    "bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I change the user account picture with a picture I
    > have?

Microsoft Windows XP