Come join Delta Force Squad

Last response: in Video Games
January 27, 2005 2:45:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hi Guys & Girls,

Brick City Killers (BCK) is a Multi National Medic Squad, we welcome all
people to join our squad, we are one of the biggest Delta Force Squads going
around with currently more then 100 members.

I am the Co. of "Zodiac" Squad within BCK, we Play and Host and the
following games: Land Warrior, Task Force Dagger, Black Hawk Down + (TS)and
Joint Operations + (Esc)

We use Yahoo Messenger to voice chat with each other while playing games....
this helps alot when you get into a hard map.

If you would like some more info regarding joining my Squad (Zodiac) please
give me a call on Yahoo Messenger - username is bishy67

I would be more that happy to have you all as part of my squad.....

Visit our website at www.bck-squad.tk and click on the members to see how
many we have

Thanks for your time.... hope to see you on the battlefields.

Cheers
Co.Bishy~BCK~
www.bck-squad.tk

More about : join delta force squad

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 10:07:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

You sure have a lot of members but I've never seen any one wearing BCK
tags actually playing in stats or public, are you a coop or public only
squad ?

GOD-CGS-
Colombian Gold Squad Commander
www.colombiangold.co.uk
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 2:31:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

GOD-CGS

We are a Medic Squad, so when we are playing a Co-Op map we play as a
medic.......... but there are exceptions, when we are playing Joint Ops
there may be to many medics in the game so we just choose what ever is best
for the team at the time......

Never seen us in stats?..... neither have I..... i dont go into the stats
side of it.... maybe i should have a look at that one day.....

We would play 95% of our games in the public servers.... the other 5% are in
the Password games........ we use this time to practice Team Death Match, so
when we get challenged by another squad....... we are ready for them..... we
would get a challenge once or twice a month.

Just of late we have been playing a lot of Black Hawk Down.... using the
TerraNova EXP, Black Ops, War of Terra, War of Terra 2..........most of use
have just finished downloading all the mods and are having a ball playing
the new maps........... need more Co-Op maps for them........

I checked out your website.......... its good..... lots of information,
downloads i may have to have a chat to our Commander who runs the BCK
squad...... we are in the process of doing a brand new website..... i may
tell him to have a look at yours... we may get a few ideas for our new
site.....

Anyway....... if you catch us on or see one of our servers up, jump on in
and say hi......

Cheers

~BCK~SC.Bishy

"GOD-CGS- www.ColombianGold.co.uk" <godcgs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You sure have a lot of members but I've never seen any one wearing BCK
> tags actually playing in stats or public, are you a coop or public only
> squad ?
>
> GOD-CGS-
> Colombian Gold Squad Commander
> www.colombiangold.co.uk

April 6, 2009 7:28:02 PM

Trailer Park Trash aka TpT
http://TrailerParkSquad.com
public TKOTH Squad, here since 2007 and still growing strong.
We use TeamSpeak to talk while we play.
Come signup on our forums and get to know us, we're here to stay :sol:
!