Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter , how is it?

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
Hi I was planing on buying Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and im not shoor how is the game? is it a good singleplayer/multiplayer game, is it interesting?
Thank You.

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
No it actually does have a lot of adverts for Nokia in it... :lol:

But anyway I will answer your question as not to appear childish. I have the Xbox360 version and it is actually a very good game. The firefights are very realistic with you being able to be killed in a single shot. Controlling squads and such is much better than what you would get in games like Operation Flashpoint with them being able to recognise and take cover on almost everything you can see in the map. As for multiplayer… There is much better out there, but good in it’s own right, should add a week or two to the game.

But you should be able to read everything you need on a game review or something… should have been your first port of call really.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
thx for the info, i read up some reviews, but sometimes i prefare to just ask gamers about a game, sometimes there are some litle things not mentioned in reviews ;), litle details that help one decide wheather to get a game or not, I played the demo btw, and honestly i just dont know lol, i mean its ok, but the squad is hm...weird, they always stay way way behind(i tried diferent comands, cover, folow, and such) but its the same.:(