Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Tracey do not take heed of Cerridwen he (or she) is having trouble with the
problem of not knowing who his (or her) father was. If Google is obviously
an alien concept to you how could anyone expect you to have usd it (unless
they are stupid?? stand up Cerridwen)

Reply to the thread rather than pointless disembodied post that Tracey will never see. Only fools and horses, delboy.

http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
"Del" <derek.farr@ntlworld.removetoreply.com> wrote in message news:%23K$QqZDREHA.396@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Tracey do not take heed of Cerridwen he (or she) is having trouble with the
> problem of not knowing who his (or her) father was. If Google is obviously
> an alien concept to you how could anyone expect you to have usd it (unless
> they are stupid?? stand up Cerridwen)

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Thanks for that advice David. I meant to reply to the thead I guess that
plonker of a brother distracted me.