We have four users on our xp system, and i have to log on
to the internet every time i change to another user is
this the system or is there something im missing as we
can be charged 4x local calls every time we change to
another user within that time.

"Debra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have four users on our xp system, and i have to log on
>to the internet every time i change to another user

See "Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669).

--
(tm)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm in same situation , cant find area to change settings
as described in RAS/VPN table-- any help please ?

"bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm in same situation , cant find area to change settings
>as described in RAS/VPN table-- any help please ?

In the Network Connections window click your Internet connection. You
will be prompted for username and password. In the same dialog you can
find the setting for to save username and password. This setting has
to be adjusted, following the informations in the MSKB text.

--
(tm)