flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

My friend used to play Literati on Yahoo. Now when she goes there the
screen is gray and stays that way.
Why is she unable to get to the game itself? I am able to get it.

Try search at microsoft,type:macromedia You'll get directed to thier
site,install shockwave player then flash player.Thier required to view
some sites,games,one or the other is usually installed auto in windows,
probably needs updating.

flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

I told her to do that and she said she did but to no avail. Still can not
play games.

Any other suggestions???

"Andrew E" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Try search at microsoft,type:macromedia You'll get directed to thier
> site,install shockwave player then flash player.Thier required to view
> some sites,games,one or the other is usually installed auto in windows,
> probably needs updating.

Andrew

Try downloading the latest version of java at java.com

I think yahoo games all use java dont they!?

~ANDY~
http://www.confusedgeeks.com

"flo" <justmeflo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My friend used to play Literati on Yahoo. Now when she goes there the
> screen is gray and stays that way.
> Why is she unable to get to the game itself? I am able to get it.

flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

thank you.... I will pass on the message but I think we already did that.