Remmy

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2006
I AM OUT OF OPTIONS. I HAVE ALL MY DRIVERS UP TO DATE. ONE NEW SLICE OF RAM MEMORY CAUSE I DAMAGED ONE PIECE. ALL TEMPS ARE RUNNING NORMAL, NOTHING HOT.
BUT MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING ALL THE TIME. I CAN'T EVEN PLAY FOR 5 MINUTES. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE SOME IDEAS THEN LET ME KNOW.
IF IT CRASHES IT WANT TO SEND AN ERROR REPORT TO MICROSOFT. THE FILE THAT'S CRASHING IS ALWAYS THE SAME: CODUOMP.EXE.
WHEN I CLICK DON'T SEND IT WILL SHUT THE FROZEN GAME DOWN AND RETURNS TO MY DESKTOP WICH IS VERY BRIGHT. AFTER RESTARTING CALL OF DUT:UO, AND THEN QUITING IN THE MAIN MENU, MY DESKTOP IS NORMAL AND NOT BRIGHT ANYMORE.
I GOOGLED BUT COULDN'T FIND ANY ANSWER. I REFORMATTED MY COMPUTER 3 TIMES THIS WEEK, INSTALLED EVERYTHING NEW AND CODUO TOO. SO FAR NO LUCK AT ALL.

SYSTEM SPECS:

-AMD S939 3700+ @2.4GHZ
-NVIDIA 7600GT WITH DRIVER 92.91 NOT OVERCLOCKED
-ASUS A8N SLI PREMIUM ACPI BIOS REVISION 1009
-2X 512 MB 3-3-3-8 CL3 KINGSTON IN DUAL CHANNEL
-S-ATA HITACHI 80 GIG
-NEC DUAL DVD BURNER
-ONBOARD SOUND WITH LATEST REALTEK AUDIO DRIVER FOR AC97

ALL TEMPS ARE NORMAL, INCASE TEMP 26 CELCIUS/79 FHARENHEIT. WANT TO KNOW MORE INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I CAN DO A DXDIAG IF NEEDED.

THANKS, REMMY.

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
It looks to be a video card driver problem.

Try downloading the new driver from nVidia's website.

If you have already tried that and are still experiencing problems then try the newest Omega Driver.

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

These have been known to fix a number of weird video driver glitches. I havn't tried them in years but they probably are still good for that.

Good luck.

Remmy

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2006
The drivers are: Nvidia Omega Drivers 1.6693 (Forceware 66.93). This is the latest version they have. Is this up to date are are they a little old?
I have tried many many driver from NVidia but I kept the same problem. Also took out the battery of my motherboard cause I lost my passwword for it...LOL. Processor is running stock speed now.
Thanks for the quick answer. In the mean time I'll google on and see if I can find answers :lol:

CHEEZball

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
or try the Catalyst Drivers instead of Omega, My comp had issues with Omega drivers, especially in WoW

Kinda backwards advice from the other dude, *shrug* worth a shot though, and you can always change back1

Remmy

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2006
fixed it, it was the bios. The memory setting where messed up cause i damaged a piece of ram...lol.
i have d/led the driver and it works fine.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!