microphon/speaker?web camera

Where is the microphon situated?
Can I install additioonal speakers? If yes? where to plug it?
I have a webcamera but I don't know where to plug it. I ]ownloaded the CD and my camera still doesn't work

email: drmw@mail2me.com.au

Mike

Splendid

Marta

We answer problems as and when we can.. all that do are volunteers helping
others out in their spare time, so please be patient..

Your webcam may have a microphone.. a read through the supplied manual will
give more info.. if you are an internet chatter, I would advise you to buy a
'computer' headset which includes a microphone.. some sound cards allow for
more than two speakers to be directly connected, and some speaker sets that
are based around a subwoofer will have connections for more that one pair of
support speakers anyway..

Re. the webcam.. these devices have USB connections, and require that the
drivers and support programs are loaded first.. having gone through this
process, and after a reboot, look for the USB socket on the back of the
computer and insert the webcam plug.. XP should recognize its presence..
then run any support program that was supplied to ascertain that the webcam
is working and set up correctly..

Good luck

Mike