is any one else here disapointed by NFS carbon

Santino

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
i dont kno about any one else but the NFS carbon game is a littile disapointing to me. it seams that EA took a step back and went with the whole NFS underground look and feel, in my opinon Most wanted was a breath of fresh air compared to the other 2 NFS that came before it, and i was hoping that they will keeping going with it in NFS carbon, no signs of cops, or daylight. aslo EA went a lil over board with the motion blur, u can bearly see the roads and the buildings around you, idk but i bought a pretty fast system to see the pretty shaders and textures, not a blurry mess, game actually looks better with out it. for those of you that want to kno what im talking about heres a link to the demo

http://www.gamershell.com/download_16174.shtml

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
i dont kno about any one else but the NFS carbon game is a littile disapointing to me. it seams that EA took a step back and went with the whole NFS underground look and feel, in my opinon Most wanted was a breath of fresh air compared to the other 2 NFS that came before it, and i was hoping that they will keeping going with it in NFS carbon, no signs of cops, or daylight. aslo EA went a lil over board with the motion blur, u can bearly see the roads and the buildings around you, idk but i bought a pretty fast system to see the pretty shaders and textures, not a blurry mess, game actually looks better with out it. for those of you that want to kno what im talking about heres a link to the demo

http://www.gamershell.com/download_16174.shtml

I always try demo's out :)

Lemme see....

BTW EA whores everything for money.

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
Yeah I definately agree about the motion blur. Ive played it on ps2 and you can hardly see where your going. Funny thing is though the NFS series always works well even if each game is almost a copy of the others. I just have to get it when I see it

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
EA went crappy last 5 years or so.

Battlefield games are still pretty good though.

BF2 is great but they half assed everything about it...and it shows

I don't know about that. Half assed or not it is a fun game to play. BF2142 that is. It is definitely different from the original 1942 and it takes a little bit to get used to but it is fun.

Now if only that freakin' UT2007 would come out.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
EA went crappy last 5 years or so.

Battlefield games are still pretty good though.

BF2 is great but they half assed everything about it...and it shows

I don't know about that. Half assed or not it is a fun game to play. BF2142 that is. It is definitely different from the original 1942 and it takes a little bit to get used to but it is fun.

Now if only that freakin' UT2007 would come out.

BF2142 sucks man...I mean they could have put lasers...

TRENDING THREADS