hotmail

May 29, 2004 4:45:43 PM

My daughter just came back from school and tried to log
into her hotmail account. She uses windows 95 at school
and I am using XP. She can no longer access her account.
When she logs into hotmail she is asked to register for
passport.net.....once she does this and tries to log on
again an error message occurs telling her that she cannot
acess passport.net..(hotmail)???

Any suggestions???????????????tks

More about : hotmail

May 29, 2004 11:58:10 PM

tg wrote:

> My daughter just came back from school and tried to log
> into her hotmail account. She uses windows 95 at school
> and I am using XP. She can no longer access her account.
> When she logs into hotmail she is asked to register for
> passport.net.....once she does this and tries to log on
> again an error message occurs telling her that she cannot
> acess passport.net..(hotmail)???
>
> Any suggestions???????????????tks
try logging out of passport and logging back in using her
regular(someone@hotmail.com/*password*)login info.Do not reregister. 95
or xp shouldn't make any difference.
-max

--
This message is virus free as far I can tell
Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply