Questions about Verizon Plans

I'm a little spoiled. I have 7 PM N&W, First incoming minutes free, and
big buckets of minutes with Sprint for few $$$'s .... but the coverage and
service is sporadic. I have need for service in Santa Barbara & LA, NYC
(Manhattan / Long Island), Chicago to Milwaukee, and all of Florida,
especially the Swampy sections of Palm Beach County. I'll be switching at
least 4 lines / numbers. Is there any flexibility with Verizon as to the 9
PM N&W and $20 / add-a-phone charges? I'm also President of a group of 85
businesses of which many would "jump" to have a discount. AT&T gives me
a 16% discount because of a business affiliation.

There is a 4000 minute package for $199 + $60 (20 x 3) for 3 extra lines to
share... then I need to add text messaging services, etc. And with N&W at 9
PM and loss of FIMF, the 4000 might not be enough. The $$$'s are a little
steep.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

George

PS - Hi to Bill Radio. The Santa Barbara daughter is fast-tracking through
UCSB with completion in 3 1/2 years. She gets a BONUS for early
completion --- the saved tuition is HERS to keep!

There are supposed some new "bonus " minutes to be added to Verizon
higher use palns coming out in May . Hopefully someone who is familiar
with them can post the details before the plans happen .