robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
In the second installment of the fall games preview, TwitchGuru examines seven more eagerly-awaited titles for a variety of platforms. From Star Trek to Marvel Comics, from shooters to skateboarding, it's all here.

guruofchem

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Two hopes here:

1) Star Trek:Legacy is anywhere close to what the hype sounds like

2) That Blizzard can get Burning Crusade out the door sometime before I am too old to play anymore.

silentcoercion

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2006
If NWN2 had only the pros/cons listed, it'd be fantastic. However, game and camera controls just aren't as elegant as those in its predecessor (which had room for improvement, so that's saying somethign), and while it *is* prettier, compare it to, say, Oblivion, or even Doom 3, on the same hardware. No where near as nice visuals as other recent games, and it takes a hell of a lot more hardware power, to boot. The graphics are still good, mind you, and I don't care about them not being as good as those in other games (especially for something of this sort), but if they're going to be worse, I *do* expect them to at least run smoothly (this on a rig that runs Oblivion smoothly at 1280x1024 with almost everything maxed).