I would like to use my TV as a computer monitor.

alex

HELP!!!
I would like to use my TV as a computer monitor. What does my laptop need to have in order for me to set this up.
The back of my laptop does have a connection for an S-Video cable and when I connect the cable to my tv and select the S-Video mode on my tv, I don't see anything from my computer screen.

What do I need to do?

Thanx in advance for your help.

Greetings --

A video adapter and drivers that support the form of output signal
required by the TV. Consult the laptop's manual to see if it has the
capability.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you: