fear "incoming" message question

leckig

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Hi!

This is very stupid question for most of you, I cant find an answer!

When I play FEAR combat I sometimes see this icon top left corner with word "incoming" and a name of player. What is this? Some kind of a voice comunication? How to use it (links?).

Thanks!
Greg

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Hi!

When I play FEAR combat I sometimes see this icon top left corner with word "incoming" and a name of player. What is this? Some kind of a voice comunication? How to use it (links?).

Thanks!
Greg

Hmm I have never seen this TBH

Perhaps take a screen shot for us?

leckig

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Hi!

Thanks!
Greg

thanks. Someone told me that means that a teamplayer is approaching, would it be it? I will take a screenshot.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Hi!

Thanks!
Greg

thanks. Someone told me that means that a teamplayer is approaching, would it be it? I will take a screenshot.

oh, LOL, incoming is, well, stuff team mates do will automatically appear there, such as grenade out, etc. :p