Every time I'm on the internet and I am on a website, if I click onto a
picture or I want to listen to some music or want to watch a trailor nothing
happens and it comes up as ( not responding). I cannot even listen to any of
the music on the new Launchcast plus program. Please can someone help me.
Are my websites crashing ? And why.
My computer does not have a virus and everything is updated.

check your privacy settings in Internet Options as well as security settings. Then, go to the advance tab and check your browseer setings.