Black|OPS Awesome Gaming Rig Starts at $1,709

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoofedpacket

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
Was that guy in the video really wearing a lab coat while pretending to assemble a computer? I think this was dubbed cheesy in 1985.

Would have been more impressed if one of the characters in the video looked 20 or older. I've seen the type of slop kids put together and wouldn't want one building a computer for me.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
on their website, there is this video that shows some kind of packaging...
putting some kind of air-bag and then showing it after filling the air inside the case...

could someone tell me what's that for??

sarsoft

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
This is my DIFFERENCE vs. DS.

My is cheaper by a lot more $$$. I can do the same and higher level of quality, precision, and testing then they can. OH and overclock much higher.

Studly007

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2008
Um Hello ?? Aren't any of you guys on TomsHardware experienced OCers? Look at the BlackOps Extreme radiator setup - that little piece of crap is supposed to keep an OC'd i7 960 AND an OC'd 5870 nice and frosty ??? It barely looks big enough for a 120mm fan. I Don't think so.

I have to use a 4 x 120mm rad for my rig.

herniter

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
[citation][nom]7amood[/nom]on their website, there is this video that shows some kind of packaging...putting some kind of air-bag and then showing it after filling the air inside the case...could someone tell me what's that for??[/citation]

So the computer doesn't get damaged during shipping.

rickd_2689

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Who here doesn't build their own? I mine come on...I'd rather fully customize my system with whatever the crap I want to put in it. Only idiots buy pre-built systems. :)

caponewgp

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2006
Ive always built my own as well. My last build was about 3 months ago cost around 1500 bucks with 28" monitor. I just went to there site priced all the same parts out that are in my computer cost 3 grand on there website. I would have to be an idiot to by a computer through them. The only real money one can save is in basic computers which you can get from dell or gateway for 500 bucks with monitor and even sometimes a printer which you could never get that for under 500 with your own build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS