file extentions

I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
to use. I don't know!

Help please.

Thanks,

You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID. Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your question.
http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
"Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1569f01c446b2$706a8a90$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
> file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
> to use. I don't know!
>
> Help please.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks Brother I really appreciate you. You are what makes
computering soooooooo much fun.

This is what I found: (in
http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileFormatA/0,289933,sid9,00.html)
NCC CNC (Computer Numeric Control) file (CamView 3D)

"Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
> file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
> to use. I don't know!
>
> Help please.
>
> Thanks,

madeline

Re: David Tandy
How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least, I
thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.

Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond in
such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
visit this site only every few months.

Regards,
Madeline

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
question.
http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
"Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
> file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
> to use. I don't know!
>
> Help please.
>
> Thanks,

Everyone has a bad day. Or gets fed up. Or has a stupid moment.

Also, there have been occasions when regular posters have been spoofed by
people who get amusement out of making others seem obnoxious.

And in one memorable case, someone sat down at my computer and composed a
newsgroup message which went out as though it came from me.

If someone is consistently rude, wrong, or annoying, I ignore them. If they
have a bad moment now and then I don't worry too much about it. It's Usenet,
not a formal ball.

"Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
> Re: David Tandy
> How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least,
> thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
> posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
> should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
>
> Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond
in
> such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
> in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
> visit this site only every few months.
>
> Regards,
> Madeline
>
> "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
> You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
> Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.
>
> WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in
your
> question.
> http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
> "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
> > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
> > to use. I don't know!
> >
> > Help please.
> >
> > Thanks,

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
> Re: David Tandy
> How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least,
> thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
> posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
> should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
>
> Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond
in
> such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
> in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
> visit this site only every few months.
>
> Regards,
> Madeline

LOL, while David can be harsh from time to time, his last name isn't "Tandy'
(LOL, did you not read his name?)), nor is he an MVP. But did the OP look at
his own question???

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

I would commiy suicide if I had your rotten personality. What makes you think
EVERYONE has to think the way you do?

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
question.
http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
"Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
> file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
> to use. I don't know!
>
> Help please.
>
> Thanks,

pop

And still no answer for the OP:

Do you mean because he wrote:

> [...]

G'Day David,

Advising people to commit suicide is not really very smart -
they just might - one day.

I too get very frustrated from time to time - but that's MY
problem - not the 'frustrating' other person's.

This frustration is YOUR problem - not Manning's.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Oh! By the way - what IS an 'NCC' file?
______________________________________

Hello Madeline,
It is a shame that posters come to a news group called new users and
get insulted. I can only have pitty for him. I hope he is not a
support tech! I never said that I am very good with computers.
Just can only follow the directions people suggest.
Thank you for your post.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 12:42:29 -0500, "Madeline"
<anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote:

>Re: David Tandy
>How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least, I
>thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
>posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
>should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
>
>Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond in
>such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
>in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
>visit this site only every few months.
>
>Regards,
>Madeline
>
>"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
>You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
>Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.
>
>WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
>question.

Have sence,patience,and self-restrain,and no mischief will come.

I mean are they (.NCC files) from:
Nokia PC Suite Content Copier File ?
NetControl V1 1999 ?
NetCam Supervisor Directory ?
Computer Numeric Control File?
Novel/Win 3.1 files?
OR
Is there some secret that the rest of us are missing?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

______________________________________

Oh and .......
........you are right to be ashamed..........
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

______________________________________

........that is.........
.........about NOT being human..............
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

______________________________________

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
question.
http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
"Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
> file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
> to use. I don't know!
>
> Help please.
>
> Thanks,

...........WTF..............
............I don't think I have heard of a WTF file -
what kind of file is that?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

______________________________________

.........and...........
......I think one of your feet might be missing -
did you swallow anything large lately.............?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

______________________________________

David Candy uttered the following on 5/30/2004 10:15 PM:

> You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID. Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.
>
> WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your question.
Hey David, .ncc extension look like some sort of camview control file
generated, surf cam perhaps, weather cam i guess... ring a bell? rob

madeline

It really does not matter if his name is Tandy or Candy, jerk. The issue is
the same. This person has no business being an MVP, if, in fact, he is one.
His source says, From: "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> jerk. LOL. If he is
not an MVP, why does he use the privileged title and get all the goodies?
Madeline

"Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message

> "Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
> > Re: David Tandy
> > How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at
least,
> > thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
> > posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
> > should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
> >
> > Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs
respond
> in
> > such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled
and
> > in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why
> > visit this site only every few months.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Madeline
>
> LOL, while David can be harsh from time to time, his last name isn't
"Tandy'
> (LOL, did you not read his name?)), nor is he an MVP. But did the OP look
at
> his own question???

Settle down David, take your Valium and behave like a
gentleman !

From: David Candy (david@mvps.org)
Subject: Re: Launching newsreader using message-ID in "Run"
Original Format
Newsgroups: news.software.readers,
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: 2004-05-01 03:02:43 PST

Not everybody with an MVPS.ORG address is an MVP. The
requirements for an MVP address is that one has to be, or had
been in the past a MVP. I was an MVP in 1998 for the Word
Product Development Team. I then won a second MVP award
in Desktop systems under a false name (and lost the MVP
under my own name). The MVP program was transfered from
the developers to the marketing dept and I'm not interested in
it anymore.

----- Madeline wrote: -----

It really does not matter if his name is Tandy or Candy, jerk. The issue is
the same. This person has no business being an MVP, if, in fact, he is one.
His source says, From: "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> jerk. LOL. If he is
not an MVP, why does he use the privileged title and get all the goodies?
Madeline

"Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message
>> "Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
>> Re: David Tandy
>> How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at
least,
>> thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
>> posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
>> should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
> in
>> such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled
and
>> in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why
>> visit this site only every few months.
>> Madeline
>> LOL, while David can be harsh from time to time, his last name isn't
"Tandy'
> (LOL, did you not read his name?)), nor is he an MVP. But did the OP look
at
> his own question???

now i know what file extension is?
the extension of a posted file with 27+1 replies...
close case.
meeting adjourned

You seem totally stupid too. What don't you understand about it? It's VERY VERY clear and only morons would fail to see that. Guess that makes you a stupid cretin.

"Pop" <nobody@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:%23er0fg0REHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> And still no answer for the OP:
>
> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks Brother I really appreciate you. You are what
> makes
> > computering soooooooo much fun.
>
> Do you mean because he wrote:

David Candy uttered the following on 5/31/2004 3:53 PM:
> You seem totally stupid too. What don't you understand about it? It's VERY VERY clear and only morons would fail to see that. Guess that makes you a stupid cretin.

hey butthead , you are one conceited anal oozeout, yo mamma must be
blushing.

He needs to be put down like the vicious dog that he is!
Thankyou & Goodnight..........

pop

"I Hate D.Candy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message
> He needs to be put down like the vicious dog that he is!
> Thankyou & Goodnight..........

Please, don't put dogs in that light: I'm a pet lover! ;-}

TRENDING THREADS