file extentions

I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
to use. I don't know!

Help please.

Thanks,
31 answers Last reply
More about file extentions

    You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID. Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

    WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your question.
    http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
    "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1569f01c446b2$706a8a90$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    > to use. I don't know!
    >
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Thanks Brother I really appreciate you. You are what makes
    computering soooooooo much fun.

    This is what I found: (in
    http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileFormatA/0,289933,sid9,00.html)
    NCC CNC (Computer Numeric Control) file (CamView 3D)

    "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    > to use. I don't know!
    >
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Re: David Tandy
    How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least, I
    thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
    posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
    should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.

    Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond in
    such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
    in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
    visit this site only every few months.

    Regards,
    Madeline

    "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
    Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

    WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
    question.
    http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
    "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    > to use. I don't know!
    >
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Everyone has a bad day. Or gets fed up. Or has a stupid moment.

    Also, there have been occasions when regular posters have been spoofed by
    people who get amusement out of making others seem obnoxious.

    And in one memorable case, someone sat down at my computer and composed a
    newsgroup message which went out as though it came from me.

    If someone is consistently rude, wrong, or annoying, I ignore them. If they
    have a bad moment now and then I don't worry too much about it. It's Usenet,
    not a formal ball.

    "Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
    > Re: David Tandy
    > How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least,
    > thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
    > posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
    > should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
    >
    > Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond
    in
    > such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
    > in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
    > visit this site only every few months.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Madeline
    >
    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
    > Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.
    >
    > WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in
    your
    > question.
    > http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
    > "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    > > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    > > to use. I don't know!
    > >
    > > Help please.
    > >
    > > Thanks,

    "Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
    > Re: David Tandy
    > How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least,
    > thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
    > posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
    > should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
    >
    > Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond
    in
    > such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
    > in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
    > visit this site only every few months.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Madeline

    LOL, while David can be harsh from time to time, his last name isn't "Tandy'
    (LOL, did you not read his name?)), nor is he an MVP. But did the OP look at
    his own question???

    I would commiy suicide if I had your rotten personality. What makes you think
    EVERYONE has to think the way you do?

    "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
    Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

    WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
    question.
    http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
    "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    > to use. I don't know!
    >
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks,

    And still no answer for the OP:

    Do you mean because he wrote:

> [...]

    G'Day David,

    Advising people to commit suicide is not really very smart -
    they just might - one day.

    I too get very frustrated from time to time - but that's MY
    problem - not the 'frustrating' other person's.

    This frustration is YOUR problem - not Manning's.
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    Oh! By the way - what IS an 'NCC' file?
    ______________________________________

    Hello Madeline,
    It is a shame that posters come to a news group called new users and
    get insulted. I can only have pitty for him. I hope he is not a
    support tech! I never said that I am very good with computers.
    Just can only follow the directions people suggest.
    Thank you for your post.

    On Mon, 31 May 2004 12:42:29 -0500, "Madeline"
    <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote:

    >Re: David Tandy
    >How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at least, I
    >thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
    >posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
    >should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
    >
    >Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs respond in
    >such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled and
    >in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why I
    >visit this site only every few months.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Madeline
    >
    >"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
    >Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.
    >
    >WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
    >question.

    Have sence,patience,and self-restrain,and no mischief will come.

    I mean are they (.NCC files) from:
    Nokia PC Suite Content Copier File ?
    NetControl V1 1999 ?
    NetCam Supervisor Directory ?
    Computer Numeric Control File?
    Novel/Win 3.1 files?
    OR
    Is there some secret that the rest of us are missing?
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    ______________________________________

    Oh and .......
    ........you are right to be ashamed..........
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    ______________________________________

    ........that is.........
    .........about NOT being human..............
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    ______________________________________

    "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID.
    Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

    WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your
    question.
    http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html
    "Manning" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    > file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    > to use. I don't know!
    >
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks,
  14. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    ...........WTF..............
    ............I don't think I have heard of a WTF file -
    what kind of file is that?
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    ______________________________________
  15. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    .........and...........
    ......I think one of your feet might be missing -
    did you swallow anything large lately.............?
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    ______________________________________
  16. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    David Candy uttered the following on 5/30/2004 10:15 PM:

    > You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID. Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.
    >
    > WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your question.
    Hey David, .ncc extension look like some sort of camview control file
    generated, surf cam perhaps, weather cam i guess... ring a bell? rob
  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    It really does not matter if his name is Tandy or Candy, jerk. The issue is
    the same. This person has no business being an MVP, if, in fact, he is one.
    His source says, From: "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> jerk. LOL. If he is
    not an MVP, why does he use the privileged title and get all the goodies?
    Madeline

    "Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message

    > "Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Re: David Tandy
    > > How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at
    least,
    > > thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
    > > posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
    > > should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
    > >
    > > Is there no one who oversees and checks when these so-called MVPs
    respond
    > in
    > > such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled
    and
    > > in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why
    > > visit this site only every few months.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Madeline
    >
    > LOL, while David can be harsh from time to time, his last name isn't
    "Tandy'
    > (LOL, did you not read his name?)), nor is he an MVP. But did the OP look
    at
    > his own question???

  18. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    Settle down David, take your Valium and behave like a
    gentleman !

  19. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    From: David Candy (david@mvps.org)
    Subject: Re: Launching newsreader using message-ID in "Run"
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: news.software.readers,
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    Date: 2004-05-01 03:02:43 PST

    Not everybody with an MVPS.ORG address is an MVP. The
    requirements for an MVP address is that one has to be, or had
    been in the past a MVP. I was an MVP in 1998 for the Word
    Product Development Team. I then won a second MVP award
    in Desktop systems under a false name (and lost the MVP
    under my own name). The MVP program was transfered from
    the developers to the marketing dept and I'm not interested in
    it anymore.

    ----- Madeline wrote: -----

    It really does not matter if his name is Tandy or Candy, jerk. The issue is
    the same. This person has no business being an MVP, if, in fact, he is one.
    His source says, From: "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> jerk. LOL. If he is
    not an MVP, why does he use the privileged title and get all the goodies?
    Madeline

    "Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message
    >> "Madeline" <anonymous@msnews.mirosoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Re: David Tandy
    >> How in the world could a person who is supposed to help people (at
    least,
    >> thought that is what MVPs are supposed to do) think it is O.K. to tell
    >> posters they are stupid and to commit suicide? Mr. Tandy is the one who
    >> should be ashamed. And yes, his attitude makes me ashamed to be a human.
    > in
    >> such an outrageous manner to posters? Tandy's response was so uncalled
    and
    >> in my opinion he has no right to continue as an MVP. His attitude is why
    >> visit this site only every few months.
    >> Madeline
    >> LOL, while David can be harsh from time to time, his last name isn't
    "Tandy'
    > (LOL, did you not read his name?)), nor is he an MVP. But did the OP look
    at
    > his own question???

  20. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    now i know what file extension is?
    the extension of a posted file with 27+1 replies...
    close case.
    meeting adjourned

  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    You seem totally stupid too. What don't you understand about it? It's VERY VERY clear and only morons would fail to see that. Guess that makes you a stupid cretin.

    "Pop" <nobody@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:%23er0fg0REHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    > And still no answer for the OP:
    >
    > <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Thanks Brother I really appreciate you. You are what
    > makes
    > > computering soooooooo much fun.
    >
    > Do you mean because he wrote:

  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    David Candy uttered the following on 5/31/2004 3:53 PM:
    > You seem totally stupid too. What don't you understand about it? It's VERY VERY clear and only morons would fail to see that. Guess that makes you a stupid cretin.

    hey butthead , you are one conceited anal oozeout, yo mamma must be
    blushing.
  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    He needs to be put down like the vicious dog that he is!
    Thankyou & Goodnight..........
  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    "I Hate D.Candy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message
    > He needs to be put down like the vicious dog that he is!
    > Thankyou & Goodnight..........

    Please, don't put dogs in that light: I'm a pet lover! ;-}
  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:29:49 -0400, Pop wrote:

    > Sorry, but that's how I am thinking. No one is
    > indispensible and that lout needs to learn that. It's not
    > that I despise him personally, but I despiae and abhor his
    > total lack of people-skills as someone called it.

    Pop, I've been on usenet for years. When a thread goes sour like this - I
    usually click next. It's the best policy in the longrun because threads
    like these can go back and forth for days or weeks and accomplish nothing.
    It also keeps the blood pressure low. You have to skim the cream off the
    top and move on to find the next good bit of information.

    It's extra unfortunate when things like this show up in a new users group
    though. These folks are lucky enough to have made it to a newsgroup *and*
    they went one step further to choose the new users group for their venue. A
    little bit of patience should be afforded to them as most are making a
    sincere effort to expand their knowledge.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

    Try all of them
  27. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    ----- Manning wrote: -----

    I am using a program in Windows XP that gives me a .NCC
    file. When I try to open it asked me which program I wnat
    to use. I don't know!

    Help please.

    Thanks,
    Try all the options Manning.
  28. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    "Definately Anonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:6521E6C8-9658-465D-997D-AA1C27DB599D@microsoft.com...
    > Try all of them

    Eh?

    Please quote the post you are replying to - there are many people here who
    do NOT use the Web access and thus may not be able to see the original post
    depending on their view settings. It is much easier, and keeps the
    continuity of the thread, if you quote.

    Thank you.
  29. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    ----- Gordon wrote: -----

    "Definately Anonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:6521E6C8-9658-465D-997D-AA1C27DB599D@microsoft.com...
    > Try all of them

    Eh?

    Please quote the post you are replying to - there are many people here who
    do NOT use the Web access and thus may not be able to see the original post
    depending on their view settings. It is much easier, and keeps the
    continuity of the thread, if you quote.

    Thank you.
    I see what you mean . How rude of me .I did not pay attetion to the Newsgroup rules .I have replied to Manning's first post and included the original . And this post includes your original .Thankyou for your sensitivity .
  30. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    Go to http://www.filext.com I see 5 choices as to what it could be.
  31. You can also use http://www.file-extensions.org their file format database is so huge :bounce:

Microsoft Windows XP