DF:Reloaded

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hey Guys,

Whats the latest on the new game, when is it coming out?

Is there anywhere we can go to get the System Requirements for running the
game?

Im in Australia and it wont get released here for a few weeks after it is
released in the USA, was thinking about getting a mate of mine in the USA to
send me the game....

Give us your thoughts on the new game

Cheers

~BCK~SC.Bishy
www.bck-squad.tk

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

It's going to be called Delta Force:Xtreme NoLogic changed it again

lucky we bought www.DFXtreme.co.uk :)

pendragon

Bishy wrote:
> Click the link to preview DF:Xtreme
>
> http://www.novalogic.com/games.asp?GameKey=DFX

<SNIP>

Looks good I like the old style scope. Often feel exposed when using a
scope, lack of peripheral vision can a be a killer.

Regards Steve...

(]TSS[) PENDRAGON
ICQ: 112044096
www.tssclan.co.uk
My Blog http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.morrish/

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Looks like Joint Ops to me, cept for the Boonie hats and the Limo. Wonder
where the secret gun is hiddin in this one?...lol

--
Goose<GD>

"Relax And Frag A Few Friends"

TRENDING THREADS