CLOSING PROGRAMS

HAVE TO USE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE ALL MY PROGRAMS DOWN
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Uh, are the windows just freezing up? Did you try right clicking on the task bar to close the window?

RMOFFAT wrote:
> HAVE TO USE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE ALL MY PROGRAMS DOWN
> ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your
posts very hard to read.

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

pop

I finally figured out two names you post under: are there
more? You're an idiot, cerridwen.

:
:: RMOFFAT wrote:
::: HAVE TO USE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE ALL MY PROGRAMS DOWN
::: ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT
::
:: Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes
:: your posts very hard to read.
::
:: How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
:: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
::
:: How to Act Smart on Usenet
:: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
::
:: Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
::
: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

agreed pop, if he has no advice to offer, he should keep his arrogant
fingers off the keyboard, WHAT A PR*CK