Harlan Ellison Interviews Ronald D. Moore on Why "Battlestar Galactica" is So Da

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
At the recent Screenwriting Expo 5 in Los Angeles, one of science fiction's finest novelists, Harlan Ellison, sat down for a chat with one of television's best writers, Ronald D. Moore of "Battlestar Galactica". The two talked about the success of the show, Moore's experiences with Star Trek, and how "Battlestar" parallels our own reality.

JonnyRock

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2004
Brilliant story telling, damn good acting, suspense filled directing, you just simply can't miss an episode of Battlestar Galactica, Love the show, right from the 1st episode. :D

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Battlestar Gallactica has been sucessful because the series has been approached and produced with a serious view. The "cheeze" factor found in many sci-fi series such as "Star Trek: Voyager, Stargate SG-1, and Star Trek: Enterprise" is non existant.

The acting is superb as well as plot, story line, and execution.

I really hope to see at least 4 more season of this show, I get excited every Friday because I know there is a new episode coming.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Series 1 was uterly brilliant.

Didn't think series 2 could pull off the same but it started even better. Have to say some of the episodes towards the end of 2 haven't really been as good at all and I have yet to see any of 3.

In saying that though BSG has to be the best sci fi in years.

TRENDING THREADS