Help with Access Denial after trying to install SP1.

I have tried numerous times to install my downloaded SP1. It gives me a ACCESS DENIED error, and then another error saying that SP1 was not installed. I tried the fix that Microsoft gave on the site, without any luck. Any info would be appreciated.

http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/SP1/common.php#access

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm