cant start in safe mode...

Marty

I have some viruses that I need to be in safe mode before
trying to remove them and I cant figure out how to get
into safe mode, can someone help?

Hi Marty,

When your computer is starting/restarting, tap the F8 key in order to get to
the Windows Advanced Options Menu. From there, select Safe Mode.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Marty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have some viruses that I need to be in safe mode before
> trying to remove them and I cant figure out how to get
> into safe mode, can someone help?

press F8 after the cmos has finished but before windows starts to load