virus scanner has deleted my files

My virus recently found a virus on my computer. I told it
to neutralize the virus and it did. when i rebooted my
computer the next time i started getting this
message: "Cannot find C:\WINDOWS\System32\bridge.dll" Is
this an important file? if so is there a way i can get it
without having to reinstall windows? any help would be
most appreciated!

Hi

That is part of some spyware - have a look here:

http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/w/winfavorites_bridge.asp

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User