Wheres the laptop

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Just thought ....no one asks the easy questions anymore..

Bio;? <TZW>
Yep still here you can catch me on NZ servers on BHD :)
3 answers Last reply
More about wheres laptop
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    The LT's got is next to the bomb ;O)
    "M&T" <spam@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Just thought ....no one asks the easy questions anymore..
    >

    > Bio;? <TZW>
    > Yep still here you can catch me on NZ servers on BHD :)

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Actually I found a buyer for em. Some dude callin himself Osram
    Bedlinen....or something like that ;O)

    --
    Kiwi;?<GD>
    GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
    "Watooce<TZW>" <Klumsyfoot@kickafrog.net> wrote in message
    > The LT's got is next to the bomb ;O)
    > "M&T" <spam@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> Just thought ....no one asks the easy questions anymore..
    >>

    >> Bio;? <TZW>
    >> Yep still here you can catch me on NZ servers on BHD :)

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    I thought his name was orsim binliner

    "John E Bowes" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > Actually I found a buyer for em. Some dude callin himself Osram
    > Bedlinen....or something like that ;O)
    >
    > --
    > Kiwi;?<GD>
    > GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
    > class???
    > "Watooce<TZW>" <Klumsyfoot@kickafrog.net> wrote in message
    > > The LT's got is next to the bomb ;O)
    > > "M&T" <spam@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > >> Just thought ....no one asks the easy questions anymore..
    > >>

    > >> Bio;? <TZW>
    > >> Yep still here you can catch me on NZ servers on BHD :)

Laptops Games Servers Video Games