Detailed billing--online

I may have missed the posts, sorry if that is the case, but will detailed
billing continue to be available online after whatever changes are to take
place with paper billing in June (I believe)?

Thanks, Janie

Scott

"Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message news:<89fkc.129179$04.2658876@twister.southeast.rr.com>...
> I may have missed the posts, sorry if that is the case, but will detailed
> billing continue to be available online after whatever changes are to take
> place with paper billing in June (I believe)?
>
> Thanks, Janie

It might depend on where you are, but yes, I believe detailed billing
will continue to be available online.