The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in ..

I formatted my HD and installed XP Home, worked ok and
then stated giving this error "The procedure entry point
GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library
MSDART.dll" when trying to run windows media player...

What could this be???

Thanks

Gordon

Eben Venter cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:

> I formatted my HD and installed XP Home, worked ok and
> then stated giving this error "The procedure entry point
> GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library
> MSDART.dll" when trying to run windows media player...
>
> What could this be???
>
> Thanks

have you tried searching on this error message at www.google.com? I
think you'll find quite a few answers......
--
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

To email me replace the obvious!