Charlie

I am running Works and have created a document on
Notepad. I want to upload it to a site, but it has to be
in Word (.doc) form. Can I make the document compatible?

When you purchase and install Microsoft Word, you can then
create documents using the Word .doc extension.

How to Buy Microsoft Word 2003
http://www.microsoft.com/office/word/howtobuy/default.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Charlie" <29charlie@earthlink.com> wrote in message:

| I am running Works and have created a document on
| Notepad. I want to upload it to a site, but it has to be
| in Word (.doc) form. Can I make the document compatible?

That converter only works with Works 2000, 4.5, and 4.x, and Word 2002, 2000, and 97.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!