Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Loud and clear but your tags missing
"Bio;?" <flysrus@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> no reply needed :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Why????????? :O)
Where you posted these days m8?

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
"Bio;?" <flysrus@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> no reply needed :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Me Im working for telecom now bin outa the army for bout 14 months (I still
live at burnham though) I like to keep my finger in the pie so to speak....

--
Bio;? <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

"John E Bowes" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Why????????? :O)
> Where you posted these days m8?
>
> --
> Kiwi;?<GD>
> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> class???
> "Bio;?" <flysrus@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > no reply needed :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

How is life goin for ya in the civvie world. A bit different then?

Damor<TZW>

Bio;? <TZW> wrote:
> Me Im working for telecom now bin outa the army for bout 14 months (I still
> live at burnham though) I like to keep my finger in the pie so to speak....
>
> --
> Bio;? <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
>

> "John E Bowes" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>Why????????? :O)
>>Where you posted these days m8?
>>
>>--
>>Kiwi;?<GD>
>>GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
>>class???
>>"Bio;?" <flysrus@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>>
>>>no reply needed :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Way different ... long time no hear hows things with you

hey I was trying to update my details on the tzw page as im keen to become
active again (lol) as Ive now got no more comp problems, can you mail me @
shibby@toughguy.(not)net where i need to go for the timezone email redirect.
that and i can access the NG but it wont let me in the squad specific on
other than that i can log into the webpage and all.

Bio;?<TZW>

--
Bio;? <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Bio;? <TZW> wrote:
> Way different ... long time no hear hows things with you
>

> hey I was trying to update my details on the tzw page as im keen to become
> active again (lol) as Ive now got no more comp problems, can you mail me @
> shibby@toughguy.(not)net where i need to go for the timezone email redirect.
> that and i can access the NG but it wont let me in the squad specific on
> other than that i can log into the webpage and all.
>
> Bio;?<TZW>
>
> --
> Bio;? <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> "Damor<TZW>" <DamorNOSPAM@HEREtimezone.warriors.net> wrote in message
>
>>How is life goin for ya in the civvie world. A bit different then?
>>
>>Damor<TZW>
>>
>>Bio;? <TZW> wrote:
>>
>>>Me Im working for telecom now bin outa the army for bout 14 months (I
>
> still
>
>>>live at burnham though) I like to keep my finger in the pie so to
>
> speak....
>
>>>--
>>>Bio;? <TZW>
>>>www.timezone-warriors.net
>>>

>>>"John E Bowes" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message

check your email sir..

Damor<TZW>

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

wb into the real world Bio, this is the real world isn't it ?? :)

--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
> Bio;? <TZW> wrote:
>> Way different ... long time no hear hows things with you
>>

>> hey I was trying to update my details on the tzw page as im keen to
>> become
>> active again (lol) as Ive now got no more comp problems, can you mail me
>> @
>> shibby@toughguy.(not)net where i need to go for the timezone email
>> redirect.
>> that and i can access the NG but it wont let me in the squad specific on
>> other than that i can log into the webpage and all.
>>
>> Bio;?<TZW>
>>
>> --
>> Bio;? <TZW>
>> www.timezone-warriors.net
>> "Damor<TZW>" <DamorNOSPAM@HEREtimezone.warriors.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>How is life goin for ya in the civvie world. A bit different then?
>>>
>>>Damor<TZW>

>> still

>> speak....

> check your email sir..
>
> Damor<TZW>

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

recieved loud and clear :)

--
Bio;? <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net
"Damor<TZW>" <DamorNOSPAM@HEREtimezone.warriors.net> wrote in message
> Bio;? <TZW> wrote:
> > Way different ... long time no hear hows things with you
> >

> > hey I was trying to update my details on the tzw page as im keen to
become
> > active again (lol) as Ive now got no more comp problems, can you mail me
@
> > shibby@toughguy.(not)net where i need to go for the timezone email
redirect.
> > that and i can access the NG but it wont let me in the squad specific on
> > other than that i can log into the webpage and all.
> >
> > Bio;?<TZW>
> >
> > --
> > Bio;? <TZW>
> > www.timezone-warriors.net
> > "Damor<TZW>" <DamorNOSPAM@HEREtimezone.warriors.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>How is life goin for ya in the civvie world. A bit different then?
> >>
> >>Damor<TZW>

> > still

> > speak....

> check your email sir..
>
> Damor<TZW>

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I read on the rifle range taget area walls one cold day in waioru... the
army is the greatest escape from reality...why drink lol ......
real as peal dude

--
Bio;? <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

bio@xtra.co.nz wrote:
> I read on the rifle range taget area walls one cold day in waioru... the
> army is the greatest escape from reality...why drink lol ......
> real as peal dude
> --
> Bio;? <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> "Elwood<TZW>" <elwood@gotadsl.co.uk> wrote in message
> me
> on
> in

nancy9871@duskmail.com

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Darn that man keeps coming back aint he , he is like a boomerang rang dang
thing.
Hi bio from your old m8 called heini if you can remember me!
Heini ^NB^
http://www.nutbusters.org

nancy9871@duskmail.com