Administrator Woes

I am trying to use my CD Drive E to backup some information. However, I keep getting the message: "You do not have access to the folder 'E:\'. See your administrator for access to this folder."
I am logged on as the owner. How do I make myself the administrator?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me - I am going nuts.
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator woes

    Hi Kira,

    Not sure if this will help by try this.

    1 Open Control Panel
    2 Open Administrative Tools
    3 Open Local Security Policy
    4 Expand Local Policies
    5 Click on Security Options
    6 Ensure that Accounts: Administrator account status is
    enabled.

Microsoft CD Drives Windows XP