problems at novalogic

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I can't connect to novaworld trough the games JO and BHD.
For BHD I use for convience a nocd file.

Are there problems?

Harrie
4 answers Last reply
More about problems novalogic
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    You are not allowed to use NoCD patches ( see Nova EULA )you have
    probably been banned.
    Check your account status here
    http://www.colombiangold.co.uk/article.php?71.255
    type your exact player name in and click GO.

    Also try logging into the Nova community www.novaworld.com using your
    game ID and password.

    You can beg Nova to give your stats back if not you will have to start
    again with another player slot.

    GOD-CGS-
    Colombian Gold Squad -CGS-

    Harrie Geerts wrote:
    > I can't connect to novaworld trough the games JO and BHD.
    > For BHD I use for convience a nocd file.
    >
    > Are there problems?
    >
    > Harrie
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Nova Joint Ops was down for maintenance yest, up again now,

    Steve.

    "GOD-CGS- www.ColombianGold.co.uk" <godcgs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > You are not allowed to use NoCD patches ( see Nova EULA )you have
    > probably been banned.
    > Check your account status here
    > http://www.colombiangold.co.uk/article.php?71.255
    > type your exact player name in and click GO.
    >
    > Also try logging into the Nova community www.novaworld.com using your
    > game ID and password.
    >
    > You can beg Nova to give your stats back if not you will have to start
    > again with another player slot.
    >
    > GOD-CGS-
    > Colombian Gold Squad -CGS-
    > http://www.colombiangold.co.uk
    >

    > Harrie Geerts wrote:
    >> I can't connect to novaworld trough the games JO and BHD.
    >> For BHD I use for convience a nocd file.
    >>
    >> Are there problems?
    >>
    >> Harrie

  3. it's nice how everyone's first assumption is he's banned, and not that "hey, novaworld goes down all the time m8 cheers, etc"
  4. Old thread Dummy (hey that's you nick!).

Connection Games Video Games