problems at novalogic

Last response: in Video Games
March 22, 2005 8:23:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I can't connect to novaworld trough the games JO and BHD.
For BHD I use for convience a nocd file.

Are there problems?

Harrie

More about : problems novalogic

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 4:05:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

You are not allowed to use NoCD patches ( see Nova EULA )you have
probably been banned.
Check your account status here
http://www.colombiangold.co.uk/article.php?71.255
type your exact player name in and click GO.

Also try logging into the Nova community www.novaworld.com using your
game ID and password.

You can beg Nova to give your stats back if not you will have to start
again with another player slot.

GOD-CGS-
Colombian Gold Squad -CGS-

Harrie Geerts wrote:
> I can't connect to novaworld trough the games JO and BHD.
> For BHD I use for convience a nocd file.
>
> Are there problems?
>
> Harrie
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 10:20:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Nova Joint Ops was down for maintenance yest, up again now,

Steve.

"GOD-CGS- www.ColombianGold.co.uk" <godcgs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You are not allowed to use NoCD patches ( see Nova EULA )you have
> probably been banned.
> Check your account status here
> http://www.colombiangold.co.uk/article.php?71.255
> type your exact player name in and click GO.
>
> Also try logging into the Nova community www.novaworld.com using your
> game ID and password.
>
> You can beg Nova to give your stats back if not you will have to start
> again with another player slot.
>
> GOD-CGS-
> Colombian Gold Squad -CGS-
> http://www.colombiangold.co.uk
>

> Harrie Geerts wrote:
>> I can't connect to novaworld trough the games JO and BHD.
>> For BHD I use for convience a nocd file.
>>
>> Are there problems?
>>
>> Harrie

Related resources
August 26, 2008 9:12:33 PM

it's nice how everyone's first assumption is he's banned, and not that "hey, novaworld goes down all the time m8 cheers, etc"
August 26, 2008 11:53:38 PM

Old thread Dummy (hey that's you nick!).
!