Does anyone use the Fax program that is available in XP?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy

Sandy -
Yes, lots of people use the Fax program in Windows XP.
Are you having a particular problem or do you just want to
know if people use this utility ? You don't say. . .

Good Luck !

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Hi Sandy,

Yes, I use it. I would assume you are trying to get it set up. The
instructions in help are a little confusing, at least they were to me. Do
you have a particular question about it? If so, post back to this thread and
someone will help you.

LOL, JAX

"SandyD" <sdrewry@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone use the Fax program that is available in XP?
>
> Your help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sandy

Thanks for the reply.
I didn't know it had one until yesterday!!! So, I was asking before trying
to set it up.

Also, can you fax more than one page other than the cover sheet? My computer
came with Phone Tools, and I found out that's all you can do unless you
purchase the upgrade the program.

Thanks again for the reply and I'll probably be posting questions....

Sandy

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Hi again Sandy,

You can send multiple pages with XP's built in FAX. You don't have to send a
cover page if you don't want one. I don't use one most of the time, it saves
paper and ink for the recipient. I used to used to use WinFAX and, at least
for my purpose, I see no advantage in a purchased program over the native XP
utility. It will archive your FAX's and all that good stuff.