Floppy Disc's

Goodday all
I have just updated from Windows 98 to XP and having trouble with reading Floopy Disca
The disc in question are my medical records typed as works filkes
Can anybody help me how to convert these files
Regards
Johnpa

"Johnpa" <jpa344@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Goodday all
> I have just updated from Windows 98 to XP and having trouble with reading
Floopy Disca
> The disc in question are my medical records typed as works filkes
> Can anybody help me how to convert these files
> Regards
> Johnpa
Do you mean you cannot load the files on the floppy disk because you do not
have works installed or do you mean that you cannot read the floppy disks at
all? What error message are you getting?