If I create new map can I play it online with my friends? ..

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

question in the subject! it's about B.H.D.

--
"They say people don't believe in heroes any more...
Well damn them!!!... You and me, Max.

Mike Torello D.E.A. wrote:
> question in the subject! it's about B.H.D.

just host it yourself, and tell your friends what server name to look for.

--
Whatevah / Jerry Horn
Jerry {at} Whatevah.com (working address)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

yep, if its your first attempt you will need all the relevant bits in, red &
blue start positions, waypoints etc, will take a bit off getting used too,
get hold of a bms to mis converter & download some maps from somewhere like
Nova HQ & convert them to .mis files, you can then view them on the map
editor & see how other people put things in the maps, like sounds, weather
conditions, moving vehicles etc,

Steve. aka ( DH-Cobra )

http://diehard.i8.com

"Mike Torello D.E.A." <charger@nospammeringnet4u.hr> wrote in message
> question in the subject! it's about B.H.D.
>
> --
> "They say people don't believe in heroes any more...
> Well damn them!!!... You and me, Max.
> We gonna give'm back their heroes!"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

>> question in the subject! it's about B.H.D.
>
> just host it yourself, and tell your friends what server name to look for.

yeah, I know that, but do they allso must have that map on their PS's?

--
"They say people don't believe in heroes any more...
Well damn them!!!... You and me, Max.
We gonna give'm back their heroes!"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

> yep, if its your first attempt you will need all the relevant bits in, red
> & blue start positions, waypoints etc, will take a bit off getting used
> too, get hold of a bms to mis converter & download some maps from
> somewhere like Nova HQ & convert them to .mis files, you can then view
> them on the map editor & see how other people put things in the maps, like
> sounds, weather conditions, moving vehicles etc,
>
> Steve. aka ( DH-Cobra )

auch, I downloaded something for creating maps, I give up ;)

do you know where I can download smaller map, let's say 4 - 8 players, good
for snipers...

Link or something will be useful ;)

Thanx ;)
--
"They say people don't believe in heroes any more...
Well damn them!!!... You and me, Max.
We gonna give'm back their heroes!"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

look here:

http://www.novahq.net/?show=maps&cmd=view_maps&game=dfbhd

Steve.