gamming problem =/

crazybrad

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2006
hey guys i do not know if this is the write place to do this if so pleace excuse

ok heres the deal

i just built a computir from newegg ok iv had about 2 weeks iv been playing half life 2 , and star wars galaxies onit thats it all its been used 4 recent maby some internew work and this fillin out right here lol

well yesterday i was playing halflife 2 and it just froze up hanged and exited out

igo back into it it runs a bit then cause a error ok i play star wars now it does the same ok

i restart and ect ect i open up half life again and it goes about half way threw a lvl on the game it will cut off or NOW it restarts the computor and when it comes up it says microsoft has encounterd an serioud error report and don't ect ect ....

what is going on i thought maby i just had a bad driver do i reinstalled the graphics driver it worked about 15 mins then wam again restart i can seem to run windows but just can;t run a game any suggestion on what to do iv don almost everything i can think of im am officily LOST on what next ??

please someone help .

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
well with the kicking outof the game first though it was software related, but with restarts it is definatly hardware related, so u have imo 1 of 3 likely problems. Memory, Power Supply, or the mobo is bad that u just bought (it happens, not ever component is good when shipped) I would wait and see what happens after u get ur new memory, I.E. dont use ur old memory once the new stuff is in, just to test and see if u have the same problem!

Best,

3Ball