new user need to java but pro with windowsXP

who canhelp me prefer 1 on 1 with instructions.......please thanks

http://www.dennislazo.com/cgi-bin/waterwheel/index.pl?case=win#msjvm

hope that helps.
--
Regards,

Dennis Lazo

the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
your replies may not be received. replies may be sent at
http://dennislazo.com/email/.
information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

"yolondaD" <toofondayolonda1@aol.com> wrote in message
> who canhelp me prefer 1 on 1 with instructions.......please thanks

map

Attemped to download the MS Version of JAVA from this link and was warned by my Virus scanner that it contained a Virus.Download it somewhere else.

----- DennisLazo.com wrote: -----

http://www.dennislazo.com/cgi-bin/waterwheel/index.pl?case=win#msjvm

hope that helps.
--
Regards,

Dennis Lazo

the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
your replies may not be received. replies may be sent at
http://dennislazo.com/email/.
information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

"yolondaD" <toofondayolonda1@aol.com> wrote in message
> who canhelp me prefer 1 on 1 with instructions.......please thanks

And what virus scanner might that be, because it sure as hell is wrong!
The link and download are perfectly safe.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

MAP wrote:
> Attemped to download the MS Version of JAVA from this link and was
> warned by my Virus scanner that it contained a Virus.Download it
> somewhere else.
>
> ----- DennisLazo.com wrote: -----
>

> http://www.dennislazo.com/cgi-bin/waterwheel/index.pl?case=win#msjvm
>
> hope that helps.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dennis Lazo
>
> the email address from where this message has been sent from is
> unmonitored. your replies may not be received. replies may be
> sent at http://dennislazo.com/email/.
> information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and
> confers no rights.
>

> "yolondaD" <toofondayolonda1@aol.com> wrote in message
> > who canhelp me prefer 1 on 1 with instructions.......please
> thanks

map

NOD 32

MAP wrote:
> Attemped to download the MS Version of JAVA from this link and was
> warned by my Virus scanner that it contained a Virus.Download it
> somewhere else.
>> ----- DennisLazo.com wrote: -----
>>> http://www.dennislazo.com/cgi-bin/waterwheel/index.pl?case=win#msjvm
>> hope that helps.
> --
> Regards,
>> Dennis Lazo
>> the email address from where this message has been sent from is
> unmonitored. your replies may not be received. replies may be
> sent at http://dennislazo.com/email/.
> information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and
> confers no rights.
>>> "yolondaD" <toofondayolonda1@aol.com> wrote in message
>> who canhelp me prefer 1 on 1 with instructions.......please
> thanks

map

----- Kath Adams wrote: -----

And what virus scanner might that be, because it sure as hell is wrong!
The link and download are perfectly safe.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Hi Kath,I noticed that you are an MVP,Are you familar with the NOD32 A/V software? I'm using their trial version now and wondering if it's worth the purchase. I went back to the link after reading your post and recieved no warning this time.
Thank's

MAP wrote:
> ----- Kath Adams wrote: -----
>
> And what virus scanner might that be, because it sure as hell is
> wrong! The link and download are perfectly safe.
> --
> Kath Adams
> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)
>
> Hi Kath,I noticed that you are an MVP,Are you familar with the NOD32
> A/V software? I'm using their trial version now and wondering if
> it's worth the purchase. I went back to the link after reading
> your post and recieved no warning this time.

No, I'm not familiar with NOD32, I use AVG, available from here for
free.
www.grisoft.com

--
Kath Adams