now I need help

June 6, 2004 3:49:29 PM

I just thought it would be 1 or 2 files in there. Wow!!!
I don't know what to do with all those files or even which one to look for.
I got there with the free download that Will Denny suggested and also went
in by copying and pasting into IE .
I clicked on Windiff.exe and a pop up screen tell me IE cannot download
WINDIFF.exe from ftp.microsoft.com. The connection with the server was
reset.

Help me please.

Tried again and a pop up screen comes up that says it was unable to load
because it was missing GUtils.dll.

More about : question

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 6, 2004 9:16:41 PM

"flo" <justmeflo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just thought it would be 1 or 2 files in there. Wow!!!
> I don't know what to do with all those files or even which one to look
for.
> I got there with the free download that Will Denny suggested and also went
> in by copying and pasting into IE .
> I clicked on Windiff.exe and a pop up screen tell me IE cannot download
> WINDIFF.exe from ftp.microsoft.com. The connection with the server was
> reset.
>
> Help me please.
>
> Tried again and a pop up screen comes up that says it was unable to load
> because it was missing GUtils.dll.

Flo,

Please keep your post in the same thread. Do not create a new post for
essentially the same problem. Someone just reading this post hasn't a clue
what you are talking about as their is no history to reflect upon.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 6, 2004 9:16:42 PM

austinpctech wrote:
> Please keep your post in the same thread. Do not create a new post
> for essentially the same problem. Someone just reading this post
> hasn't a clue what you are talking about as their is no history to
> reflect upon.

I agree, Flo. Please keep it in the same thread. Since you started this
thread, I will try and help...

flo wrote:
> I don't have a windows 98 CDRom. I am using windows xp. Maybe I
> should just forget the whole thing.

Flow,

After trying to follow that thread - I am still at a loss for what you are
trying to do overall.
If you are just trying to use an FTP application, might I suggest getting
one of these GUI applications:

http://www.tucows.com/ftp95_license.html

Look through the freeware ones.

--
<- Shenan ->
June 6, 2004 9:16:42 PM

sorry. sorry, sorry.... that was a mistake.

!