WebClient/Publisher Temp Files won't delete

First 28kb, now 32kb, showed up in Disk Cleanup starting about a month
ago. They're checked but never delete. I don't think they're doing any
harm, but the situation is still worrisome. Any suggestions on
flushing them? Thanks.

>Maureen Goldman <inkslinger@FOGsunshine.net> wrote:
>First 28kb, now 32kb, showed up in Disk Cleanup starting about a month
>ago. They're checked but never delete. I don't think they're doing any
>harm, but the situation is still worrisome. Any suggestions on
>flushing them? Thanks.

Found the answer online (it was my question). Control Panel,
Administrative Tools, Services. WebClient. Properties. Disable.
Apply. Reboot.

That being said, there is some implication to .NET applications, or
something like that, which doesn't affect me. There is more
information on services which can be disabled at www.blackviper.com.