Nothing happens when I click on Help & Support for my XP installation. I've
gone to the Add Windows components to see if I didn't install the help files
but I'm not seeing anything helpful.

Also, how can I get Outlook to start on bootup?

Thanks to all.

Hi

Try here:

"Why doesn't Help and Support work?"