Delta Force XTreme

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 10, 2005 5:54:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hello !

Novalogic just released their new Delta Force XTreme. Here in germany
the game will be released at 19. May so we need some infos from US-gamers.
Is there a COOP-multiplayer-mode included in this new release or did
novalogic the same as with Delta Force Black Hawk Down ?

Thanks for your help.

More about : delta force xtreme

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:32:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I'm pretty sure there is coop (I thought I saw coop in the mission
listings), but I haven't played a coop mission, yet. I'm not 100% sure.

--Uzi

"AgentJ" <hello@justforspam.unkown> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> Novalogic just released their new Delta Force XTreme. Here in germany the
> game will be released at 19. May so we need some infos from US-gamers.
> Is there a COOP-multiplayer-mode included in this new release or did
> novalogic the same as with Delta Force Black Hawk Down ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 1:35:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yeah, it's definitely got coop. I tried it out.

It is very fast-paced. Even more fast-paced than the coop on Joint
Operations.

Think of the scene where the S.A.S. team raids the camp in "Patriot Games".
That's how fast-paced it is.

--Uzi

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm pretty sure there is coop (I thought I saw coop in the mission
> listings), but I haven't played a coop mission, yet. I'm not 100% sure.
>
> --Uzi
>
> "AgentJ" <hello@justforspam.unkown> wrote in message
>> Hello !
>>
>> Novalogic just released their new Delta Force XTreme. Here in germany the
>> game will be released at 19. May so we need some infos from US-gamers.
>> Is there a COOP-multiplayer-mode included in this new release or did
>> novalogic the same as with Delta Force Black Hawk Down ?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.

May 11, 2005 2:33:35 AM

AgentJ wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Novalogic just released their new Delta Force XTreme. Here in germany
> the game will be released at 19. May so we need some infos from US-gamers.
> Is there a COOP-multiplayer-mode included in this new release or did
> novalogic the same as with Delta Force Black Hawk Down ?
>
> Thanks for your help.

yup, it has COOP. And, like the original DF games, it's more
arcade-like. Meaning, a lot more shooting. :)

--
Whatevah / Jerry Horn
Jerry {at} Whatevah.com (working address)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yeah, and the A.I. seems to be tougher, too!

Because even though you've now got so many fellow players to act as targets,
the tangos are DEADLY shots compared to the single-player experience. Bring
an AT-4. You'll need it. :)

--Uzi

"Whatevah" <jerry@whatevah.com> wrote in message
> AgentJ wrote:
>> Hello !
>>
>> Novalogic just released their new Delta Force XTreme. Here in germany the
>> game will be released at 19. May so we need some infos from US-gamers.
>> Is there a COOP-multiplayer-mode included in this new release or did
>> novalogic the same as with Delta Force Black Hawk Down ?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>
> yup, it has COOP. And, like the original DF games, it's more arcade-like.
> Meaning, a lot more shooting. :)
>

> --
> Whatevah / Jerry Horn
> Jerry {at} Whatevah.com (working address)
> Freelance Photography and Web services.
> spambait: spam@uce.gov
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 7:02:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Love the way the Nova Stats have no snipers in the combat servers :)
means I can get in to some serious noobing
punk.............BOOOM!
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 5:38:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

it does have co-op. and the AI are really good.

Sarge<GD>

"AgentJ" <hello@justforspam.unkown> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> Novalogic just released their new Delta Force XTreme. Here in germany the
> game will be released at 19. May so we need some infos from US-gamers.
> Is there a COOP-multiplayer-mode included in this new release or did
> novalogic the same as with Delta Force Black Hawk Down ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 3:50:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

<Faints>

--
Goose<GD>

"Relax And Frag A Few Friends"
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 4:51:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yeah I got it also after my long departure from Nologic games. I also
got Joint Operations as well (but no expansion pack yet). Yeah so far
I like DF:X. I even played a COOP game with Uzi last night that had a
underground tunnel. I can't wait until someone makes a tunnels map
like the ol' classic TZW tunnels maps of yore in DFLW.
While I don't have a 10ft knife anymore like in DFLW, in DF:X its still
a decent weapon. The only thing I don't like is the lack of realistic
recoil and stuff like that.
I'm still not sure if the grass hides you or not at long range from
snipers (the grass in DF2 was the best) in DFX. It doesn't seem to
hide you much at long range in Joint Ops. :(
Anyways, I got the MOD 7 mod also and that improves things quite a
bit.
Hopefully a lot more mods will come out for it with more realism and
stuff.
Anyways...good to be back on the hill. :)

Chris G.
aka-Miles Teg<GD>
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 2:07:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Does this mean we will be seeing you on the GD DFX server Miles?

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Chris G." <chrisgie@swbell.net> wrote in message
> Yeah I got it also after my long departure from Nologic games. I also
> got Joint Operations as well (but no expansion pack yet). Yeah so far
> I like DF:X. I even played a COOP game with Uzi last night that had a
> underground tunnel. I can't wait until someone makes a tunnels map
> like the ol' classic TZW tunnels maps of yore in DFLW.
> While I don't have a 10ft knife anymore like in DFLW, in DF:X its still
> a decent weapon. The only thing I don't like is the lack of realistic
> recoil and stuff like that.
> I'm still not sure if the grass hides you or not at long range from
> snipers (the grass in DF2 was the best) in DFX. It doesn't seem to
> hide you much at long range in Joint Ops. :(
> Anyways, I got the MOD 7 mod also and that improves things quite a
> bit.
> Hopefully a lot more mods will come out for it with more realism and
> stuff.
> Anyways...good to be back on the hill. :)
>
> Chris G.
> aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 7:40:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

"Chris G." <chrisgie@swbell.net> wrote in message
> Yeah I got it also after my long departure from Nologic games. I also
> got Joint Operations as well (but no expansion pack yet). Yeah so far
> I like DF:X. I even played a COOP game with Uzi last night that had a
> underground tunnel. I can't wait until someone makes a tunnels map
> like the ol' classic TZW tunnels maps of yore in DFLW.
> While I don't have a 10ft knife anymore like in DFLW, in DF:X its still
> a decent weapon. The only thing I don't like is the lack of realistic
> recoil and stuff like that.
> I'm still not sure if the grass hides you or not at long range from
> snipers (the grass in DF2 was the best) in DFX. It doesn't seem to
> hide you much at long range in Joint Ops. :(
> Anyways, I got the MOD 7 mod also and that improves things quite a
> bit.
> Hopefully a lot more mods will come out for it with more realism and
> stuff.
> Anyways...good to be back on the hill. :)
>
> Chris G.
> aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Chris, if you like JO online games, you might want to check out the
expansion pack for it. I have it and really enjoy the Stinger and Javelin.
Plus the motorcylce is a blast to drive around the maps.

As to the grass in DFx, I'm working on a single player mission and the AI
seems to have no problem spotting me hiding in the grass.

BTW where did you get the MOD 7 from? I'm not a big fan of the
auto-distance correction in DFx, nor the kill sounds or red x-hair feature.
While I understand NL wanted to redo-upgrade DF1, I really wish they had
used the weapons and aiming features from DF2.

OldDog
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 8:23:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I really wish I had the Ole Silenced PSG-1.

--

"OldDog" <OldDog@city.pound> wrote in message

> "Chris G." <chrisgie@swbell.net> wrote in message
>> Yeah I got it also after my long departure from Nologic games. I also
>> got Joint Operations as well (but no expansion pack yet). Yeah so far
>> I like DF:X. I even played a COOP game with Uzi last night that had a
>> underground tunnel. I can't wait until someone makes a tunnels map
>> like the ol' classic TZW tunnels maps of yore in DFLW.
>> While I don't have a 10ft knife anymore like in DFLW, in DF:X its still
>> a decent weapon. The only thing I don't like is the lack of realistic
>> recoil and stuff like that.
>> I'm still not sure if the grass hides you or not at long range from
>> snipers (the grass in DF2 was the best) in DFX. It doesn't seem to
>> hide you much at long range in Joint Ops. :(
>> Anyways, I got the MOD 7 mod also and that improves things quite a
>> bit.
>> Hopefully a lot more mods will come out for it with more realism and
>> stuff.
>> Anyways...good to be back on the hill. :)
>>
>> Chris G.
>> aka-Miles Teg<GD>
>>

> Chris, if you like JO online games, you might want to check out the
> expansion pack for it. I have it and really enjoy the Stinger and
> Javelin.
> Plus the motorcylce is a blast to drive around the maps.
>
> As to the grass in DFx, I'm working on a single player mission and the AI
> seems to have no problem spotting me hiding in the grass.
>
> BTW where did you get the MOD 7 from? I'm not a big fan of the
> auto-distance correction in DFx, nor the kill sounds or red x-hair
> feature.
> While I understand NL wanted to redo-upgrade DF1, I really wish they had
> used the weapons and aiming features from DF2.
>
> OldDog

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 12:04:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I find the M4 SOPMOD to be a close second to the Silenced PSG-1. has a range
of over 400M and has a good punch to it.

Sarge<GD>

"Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
>I really wish I had the Ole Silenced PSG-1.
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>

> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>
> "OldDog" <OldDog@city.pound> wrote in message
>>
>> "Chris G." <chrisgie@swbell.net> wrote in message
>>> Yeah I got it also after my long departure from Nologic games. I also
>>> got Joint Operations as well (but no expansion pack yet). Yeah so far
>>> I like DF:X. I even played a COOP game with Uzi last night that had a
>>> underground tunnel. I can't wait until someone makes a tunnels map
>>> like the ol' classic TZW tunnels maps of yore in DFLW.
>>> While I don't have a 10ft knife anymore like in DFLW, in DF:X its still
>>> a decent weapon. The only thing I don't like is the lack of realistic
>>> recoil and stuff like that.
>>> I'm still not sure if the grass hides you or not at long range from
>>> snipers (the grass in DF2 was the best) in DFX. It doesn't seem to
>>> hide you much at long range in Joint Ops. :(
>>> Anyways, I got the MOD 7 mod also and that improves things quite a
>>> bit.
>>> Hopefully a lot more mods will come out for it with more realism and
>>> stuff.
>>> Anyways...good to be back on the hill. :)
>>>
>>> Chris G.
>>> aka-Miles Teg<GD>
>>>

>> Chris, if you like JO online games, you might want to check out the
>> expansion pack for it. I have it and really enjoy the Stinger and
>> Javelin.
>> Plus the motorcylce is a blast to drive around the maps.
>>
>> As to the grass in DFx, I'm working on a single player mission and the AI
>> seems to have no problem spotting me hiding in the grass.
>>
>> BTW where did you get the MOD 7 from? I'm not a big fan of the
>> auto-distance correction in DFx, nor the kill sounds or red x-hair
>> feature.
>> While I understand NL wanted to redo-upgrade DF1, I really wish they had
>> used the weapons and aiming features from DF2.
>>
>> OldDog

May 30, 2005 4:24:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

And i want my h00ters back ffs :)
gr
Heini ^NB^

"Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht