Nikki

On advice found here I have downloaded the HijackThis program. Unfortunately, I lack the knowledge to really understand the data provided after the scan. Where can I go or do to remedy this. Many thanks.

For a Tutorial of Hijackthis:
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/htlogtutorial.html

You can download Hijackthis from:

Unzip, double-click "HijackThis.exe" and Press "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log"
button.
Click: "Save Log" (generates: "hijackthis.log")
Go to: http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
Sign in, go to the "Malware Removal" section.
Press "New Topic", copy and paste hijackthis.log into your new message.