BHD TS: Attempted arrest

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hi all,

I'm playing Team Sabre, and am stuck in the mission called Attempted Arrest.
I found the pilot, and have now been ordered to "further destroy the downed
black hawk", but how do I do that? I used all my grenades, all my bullets
(M9 and G36) and my AT-4, but nothing happens.

What do I do here?

TIA

Devast8or

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

drop a satchel charge in it, & then press your detonator, ( key 8 ) satchels
can be found in the armoury,

Steve.